Saturday, January 3, 2009

A New Year!

Well here we are at the start of 2009! A new fresh start! This blog is to help me track my journey to losing weight- so climb aboard for the ride- it should be an interesting one!

Here is a little info about my weight struggle:

I am a mother of 2 beautiful boys- one is 4 and the other is 1. My weight has been an issue my ENTIRE LIFE! Growing up I was that over weight girl who people would laugh at and who all the guys wanted to be friends with but not actually date. During my college years I decided to take the weight off- in a not so healthy way- and lost 60 lbs. I felt wonderful and looked fantastic! I was able to maintain this weight for 4 years- then my first son was born. It took me about a year to take that weight off. With my second son- the weight has not even budged but neither has my butt from the couch....

But I do really want to get in great shape again and feel like I used to! I hope you will join me on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment