Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Menu Planning....

When I am losing weight the hardest thing for me- is trying to figure out what to eat. Not so much what food is good and bad but the planning of it. I think that is why I loved Jenny Craig so much. I joined JC after the birth of my first son. I dropped 20 pounds in 4 weeks through JC. For me it was the ease of it- here is your food and a list of what to eat on what days- it required no thought. Now as I try to lose the baby weight from my second son, I find planning my meals so difficult. I feel like I don't have enough time to plan out the meals that I would like to eat especially on a tight budget.

My first goal for my weight loss- is to make out a monthly meal plan. Tonight I am taking the time to write everything out and post it on my refrigerator so i can see it front and center.

With that said I have decided to post a new budget friendly, healthy recipe on my blog every Thursday: "Thinning Down Thursday Recipes". Make sure to check them out! I will be posting the recipe as well as pictures each Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. This is the part that's hanging me up right now too. That and the box of Dove chocolates my husband bought at Christmas. I wish he would eat them already!

    Looking forward to your Thursday post! Maybe I will do something like this too at some point.

    ReplyDelete