Saturday, January 3, 2009

DIFFICULT.......

I just can't quite put my finger on why it's so hard this time around for me to want to lose the weight. Don't get me wrong I do want to lose the weight but the motivation to stick with it has been lacking....

This go around I am planning on counting my calories- 1300-1400 calories a day and working out 5 times a week. Sadly our gym membership expired a few days ago and with Hubbie laid off- we can't afford to renew it. So I am in search of creative ways to work out. For the most part we have a gym in our basement- a treadmill, weight machine, a step, trampoline and I own quite a few work out tapes- Core Secrets, Pilate's, Step Aerobics etc.. you get the idea. But I will miss my gym!

With that said- Monday marks the start date!

No comments:

Post a Comment